Sunday, April 19, 2009

He's Here

Me and Jules at Mount <span class=

Unlike last time, Jules flight arrived at 10:40 p.m. on the dot last night. Of course, I was running late because I had taken a wrong turn into long term parking. I spent about 15 or 20 minutes making a giant loop back to short term parking. The important thing is that he's here to stay.

Then we went in around in circles trying to find the northwest location of Kerbey Lane Cafe. Apparently they moved, and we couldn't find it in the dark. (Although we managed to find the sign. You had to be there.) We went to IHOP instead.

Mount <span class=

Today we spent a little time at Mount Bonnell. Jules wanted to see it, and he loved it. We took tons of pictures.

Bill Miller

After we left Mount Bonnell, we ate at Bill Miller.

So far, it's been a pretty good day.


1 comment:

Liz G. said...

Ok - I must know - how long is the climb up Mt. Bonnell? I haven't been in YEARS - not sure they had real steps back then even - and we're heading down there in a couple of weeks. I want to take my hubby.

Glad your guy is here now...